Yahoo is an internet service provider and has been providing huge services like yahoo mails and business and other services as well. A user with a yahoo account can access different services of yahoo over the internet with a single login on the same browser.
Once in the past, yahoo had provided a facility to non-yahoo users to use yahoo account with Facebook and Gmail also. But now, yahoo doesn’t allow non-yahoo users to use yahoo using other accounts like Facebook and Gmail. You can also yahoo mail login with Facebook and enjoy surfing.
And also, all Flickr and fantasy sports account users needed to transit to yahoo account just in order to continue using those services and accessing the services.
Using yahoo account through Facebook ad Gmail accounts was a good point in one side where yahoo can get more users and Facebook users should not leave the social site just to check the mail. Yahoo mail would be received on Facebook directly.
To yahoo mail login with Facebook, you can follow these steps:
- So, you can simply go to the yahoo recovery page also known as the helper page. In the blank place, you can enter your Facebook ID instead of Yahoo ID in that field. After entering your Facebook ID, click on the “Submit” button.
- This will redirect you to enter a CAPTCHA code as a security process. After that, you will receive an email having a password reset link at the ID you entered on the sign-in page.
- You will need to follow the link in the password reset email and will enter the password reset page. There you will be able to create a new password. you better enter an easy remember password for easy access.
- Then, you can log in to your yahoo account by only entering your non-yahoo email address i.e. Facebook id over the Yahoo ID field when signing in with the new password you created.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to upgrade your non-yahoo login ID to a Yahoo account by signing in to Yahoo Mail using your Facebook.
Note: As mentioned earlier, Yahoo no longer has this facility to yahoo mail login with Facebook or Gmail.
Yahoo mail is the online free emailing service provided by Yahoo.inc. And Yahoo Business Mail is one of the other services of Yahoo. Yahoo small business email account holder can use this account to send mails as a business person and also receive emails as a business person. Yahoo Small Business email login has a different link for its official site.
So, to carry out yahoo small business email login, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to open a search engine in your pc browser. You can open any search engine that is very use-to to you. You can also open google search engine or yahoo search engine as well because these are the most popular search engines. In search engines, you can directly search for Yahoo Small Business email login.
- From the numerous results in search engines, you should choose the first one always if you are using google or go try opening a genuine one. The genuine one has a small business named and it is of yahoo.
- So, as you open the Yahoo small Business email login page, you will see that login tab with two blank spaces in it. The login process is not the same as Yahoo mail that’s why you will get the two blanks in one same page.
- In the first blank, you need to enter your email address correctly and in another blank, you need to enter your account login password. you should enter both details very carefully and correctly.
- After entering both details respectively, you now need to click on the “Sign in” button. Before clicking it make sure the “Remember me” option is checked or uncheck. If it is checked then you will be signed in automatically in the next login session. If not then, you will need to sign in manually.
- So, as you click the sign-in button, you will be signed in and now you can surf your mails as a business person.
In case, you can’t sign in because you forgot your login password then you can reset your password to recover your account. You also need to remember to sign out your account in every login to be secure enough.
Yahoo mail can be configured in outlook 2007. For that, you will need to enable the POP3 in your yahoo email account. For setting for yahoo mail in outlook 2007 can access you to read emails of your yahoo and configure yahoo mail in outlook to get a good results.
To setting for yahoo mail in outlook 2007, you can follow steps below:
- First of all, open the outlook 2007 on your desktop or pc. As you open the outlook 2007, you need to go the “Account Settings”. For that, you need to check “Tools” in the taskbar. You need to click on the tools option and get the drop-down options.
- From the drop-down, you will see the account setting option as well. This will open the account setting window where you will see many options. There you will also see the “New” button which you need to click on.
- Then, add a new email account window will open where you get to option. The first option in “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP” and another option is Other. You will need to enter the server type for other options.
setting for yahoo mail in outlook
- So, you will need to select the first option i.e. “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP” and then click on the “Next” button on the bottom of the window panel. Then in the next panel, you will get some blank spaces to fill but here, you need to select the “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” option on below of the panel and click the next button leaving the blanks empty.
- Now, you can configure manually for yahoo mail to be added in outlook 2007. In the next panel, you need to select the “Internet E-mail” option and click the next button. Now, on another page, you need to configure server information.
For configuring server information, you can follow these steps:
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Following the server information given above start filling other blanks that are given in the panel. Enter your name then yahoo mail address in email address blank. Username should be the same as in the yahoo mail.
- Then you need to enter the yahoo mail login password in the password section. After filling all the blanks, you need to click on the “More Settings” button, and this opens a small panel where you need to click on “Outside Server” tab and select the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”, then select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”.
- Inside the same panel, you need to click on the “Advanced” tab. In that tab, you will see two drop-down menus where you need to select “SSL” in those drop-down menus. And also you need to change the number in the SMTP box to 465. Then click on the “OK” button to return to the previous window panel.
- In that Internal E-mail Setting window panel, you need to click on the “Next” button and then finally the “Finish” button to complete this configuration.