Yahoo is an internet service provider and has been providing huge services like yahoo mails and business and other services as well. A user with a yahoo account can access different services of yahoo over the internet with a single login on the same browser.
Once in the past, yahoo had provided a facility to non-yahoo users to use yahoo account with Facebook and Gmail also. But now, yahoo doesn’t allow non-yahoo users to use yahoo using other accounts like Facebook and Gmail. You can also yahoo mail login with Facebook and enjoy surfing.
And also, all Flickr and fantasy sports account users needed to transit to yahoo account just in order to continue using those services and accessing the services.
Using yahoo account through Facebook ad Gmail accounts was a good point in one side where yahoo can get more users and Facebook users should not leave the social site just to check the mail. Yahoo mail would be received on Facebook directly.
To yahoo mail login with Facebook, you can follow these steps:
- So, you can simply go to the yahoo recovery page also known as the helper page. In the blank place, you can enter your Facebook ID instead of Yahoo ID in that field. After entering your Facebook ID, click on the “Submit” button.
- This will redirect you to enter a CAPTCHA code as a security process. After that, you will receive an email having a password reset link at the ID you entered on the sign-in page.
- You will need to follow the link in the password reset email and will enter the password reset page. There you will be able to create a new password. you better enter an easy remember password for easy access.
- Then, you can log in to your yahoo account by only entering your non-yahoo email address i.e. Facebook id over the Yahoo ID field when signing in with the new password you created.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to upgrade your non-yahoo login ID to a Yahoo account by signing in to Yahoo Mail using your Facebook.
Note: As mentioned earlier, Yahoo no longer has this facility to yahoo mail login with Facebook or Gmail.